Manufacturing Project Leader
ProClinical is working with a clinical stage Swiss biotech seeking an experienced Manufacturing Project Leader who is responsible for the support of its' product development programs. The Manufacturing Project Leader reports directly to the Head of Manufacturing and will be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
The Manufacturing project leader will lead the development and implementation of manufacturing processes for the production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) - synthetic peptides and conjugates - with external partners (CMOs).
These will subsequently be used in preclinical and/or clinical studies. She/he will work within cross-functional teams in a matrix organization and interact with different stakeholders (Regulatory, QA, Research, Clinical dpt.) in order to achieve milestones of global programs in a timely manner.
- CMC project management
- CMOs management
- Process development, scale-up & manufacturing under GMP
- Formulation development
- Budget preparation and control
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Chemistry or Material Sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in CMC project management in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan, coordinate and complete complex CMC projects within agreed budgets and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead process development and scale-up activities and deliver related milestones in a timely manner
- Experience in drug substance development and/or clinical production
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently at all levels, within the company and with external partners
- Strong team player
- Ability to integrate and learn fast
- Fluency in English is a must; French and a third language are assets
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alannah Chauhan on +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical are collaborating with a global healthcare company that has a focus on biosimilars for autoimmune diseases and oncology.
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical R&D Physician for a multi-national pharma comapny to be based in italy on a permanent basis.
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.