One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join them on a contract basis in Bettlach, Switzerland.
- Supports manufacturing operations in the areas of process development, tool design, machine programming & layout, machinery & equipment, continuous improvement and other duties associated with engineering support of production.
- Provides direction and technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies, investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
- Supports the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Coordinate and Support new equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
- Develops process validation strategy and writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation).
- Assists in gage design, measurement system analysis, and gage implementation as required. Is able to use various types of measuring instruments including, micrometers, calipers, comparators, tensile testers, coordinate measurement systems etc. to support engineering testing.
- Assists in developing fixtures and designing tools and has the ability to express and implement ideas with tool designers.
- Assists in the development of manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of MPI & Risk Management Activities
- Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) through Agile PLM software.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expertise in GMP and Process & Machine Capabilities
- Acts as a liaison to vendors with regard to contracted products, tools & fixtures, and their manufacture.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Experience developing and implementing robust automated manufacturing equipment, preferred.
- Experience with packaging, Laser, and CNC processes and equipment, preferred
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Caleb Mensah on +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A top 10 pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Wasseramt, Switzerland on a contract basis.
A multinational biopharmaceutical that operates across the globe is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team in Le Locle, Switzerland.
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is looking for a Project Manager (Manufacturing) to help the company demonstrate and maintain compliance with MDR.