ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer position, joining a pharmaceutical company in Switzerland. Our client is a pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to the International Markets, and prides itself on its sensitivity to each country's requirement, and ability to meet that requirement. This is a contracted role.
The Manufacturing Engineer will support the manufacturing operations in the areas of process development, tool design, machine programming & layout, machinery & equipment, continuous improvement, and other duties associated with engineering production support.
- Supporting the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability, and cost.
- Coordinating and Supporting new equipment acquisition efforts, includer user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
- Developing process validation strategy, writing and executing engineering studies, process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation, and Test Method Validation).
- Assisting in gage design, measurement system analysis, and gaging implementation as required.
- Using various types of measuring instruments including micrometres, callipers, comparators, tensile testers, and coordinating measurement systems to support engineering testing.
- Assisting in developing fixtures and designing tools, along with expressing and implementing ideas with tool designers.
- Assisting in the development of manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Supporting the Manufacturing Organisation in creating, reviewing, and releasing MPI & Risk Management Activities.
- Originating/overseeing/assisting in the creation & release of change orders (Cos) through Agile PLM software.
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise in GMP and Process & Machine Capabilities.
- Acting as a liaison to vendors regarding contracted products, tools & fixtures, and their manufacture.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering.
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Devices, is preferred.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is essential, with French or German preferred.
- Strong communication, persuasion, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team ethos, with a demonstrated track record of success in cross-functional teams and a fast-moving environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jay Foster on +44 0203 752 0309 upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc70.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Manufacturing Project Manager
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Entry Manufacturing Technician position
US$0.00 - US$45760 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a 3D Printing Engineer with a leading workforce management solutions company.
ProClinical is partnering with an orthopaedic and plastic surgery device distributor
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a EMO Project Manager position, joining a pharmaceutical company
Wir suchen kommunikationsstarke und kundenorientierte Mitarbeiter/innen mit Durchsetzungsvermögen.