Manager, Sales and Client Development- Antibody Services
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sales and Client Development Manager of Antibody Services for a biotechnology company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will play a lead role in growing sales in North America and identify opportunities to expand the current capabilities toward being an all-service solutions provider.
- Increase sales of antibody discovery services to meet or exceed corporate targets.
- Build strategic relationship with clients by understanding their technical requirements and offering a customized antibody discovery solution.
- Identify leads and potential new clients; track work using a Client Relationship Management software system.
- Prepare quotes and order confirmations and communicate with the project management team.
- Serving as a liaison for meetings at conferences and tradeshows.
- Arrange client visits and travel to leads/clients to present the service portfolio to scientific personnel.
- Communicate project updates with clients, and provide scientific explanations, and interpretations.
- Communicate client feedback to operations regarding new service opportunities and suggestions to improve services.
- Work closely with global Client Relations team in support of plasmid DNA, protein and mRNA platforms.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of BS in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or related field required.
- 3-5+ years' work experience in a similar, client-facing field.
- In-depth understanding of biological, or biotechnological processes is required, antibody discovery and development.
- Must have scientific understanding not only of the antibody services, but also a broad understanding of the sciences that support these services.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and conduct clear and professional communications with coworkers and clients.
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize tasks and allocate resources to achieve company and client objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities as needed in response to unexpected project outcomes, client requests or new projects requiring immediate attention.
- Ability to manage multiple key accounts in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritize work according to changing priorities, requests, or projects.
- Willingness to work in a demanding, client-focused environment and on occasion during hours outside the standard workday and week.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and trustworthiness.
- Desire to work in a team-orientated environment and trust colleagues.
- Willingness and passion for continual contribution to process improvement.
- Excellent computer skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Natasha Patel at (+1) 617-778-7319 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading global biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to its office in the UK.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a Brand Manager (Category Solutions Manager - Senior) to their office in Stockholm
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Integration Culture and Values Lead to their office in Zurich.
A global pharmaceutical research company is seeking to recruit an Operations Analyst to their office in Madrid.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Early Strategic Marketing Manager, Oncology, based in their office in Switzerland
A job vacancy for a Global Commercial Manager - Early Programs has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.