Manager PR & Investor Relations
We are working with a Manager PR & Investor Relations for a start-up biotech to be based in Germany on a permanent basis. Under certain circumstances, a home office bases employment can also be considered. The Manager Investor Relations & Public Relations will report to the Chief Business Officer.
- In your role as a Manager Investor Relations & Public Relations, you will be the primary contact for investors and media and advise the Executive Board of the company on the overall investor relations and public relations strategy.
- You will identify relevant internal and external news flow topics and will be responsible for drafting and publication of press releases, presentations, website content, and social media posts.
- Further, you will coordinate - in collaboration with external service providers and the respective internal departments - all investor conferences, roadshows, shareholder meetings, PR events, and the drafting and release of the annual and quarterly reports.
- You will build and maintain networks with key investors and relevant financial analysts and journalists and maintain records of all investor and media interactions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years of relevant experience in public relations and/or investor relations
- Previous exposure to the life science and/or healthcare sectors
- Familiarity with European capital markets and financial reporting rules and regulations
- Formal training as a CFA or Investor Relations Officer of advantage but not essential
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- An independent and reliable way of working
- An open and communicative mind-set and approach
- The conscious decision to work as a team player in an innovative and dynamic smaller company
- Business-fluent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German is an advantage, but not essential
- Professional knowledge of current office software applications (MS Office)
- Willingness to travel internationally for up to 30% of the working time
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hermann Baer on + 41 78 679 7787 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy