Manager, Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology
A global Healthcare company is looking for an experienced Manager to oversee Pharmacovigilance and Epidemiology. You will be expected to lead the execution of Oncology Research Projects, contribute to statistical analysis plans and study reports.
- Contribute to the preparation of study reports, conference abstracts and presentations, and manuscripts
- Support intra-departmental and inter-departmental cross-functional activities to accomplish business objectives
- Review, synthesise, and critique the published literature and generate (systematic) reviews
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of analysis methods and data resources in the field of Epidemiology and observational research
- May assess new data resources and support implementation of new methods
Skills and Requirements
- MPH/MSc or PhD in Epidemiology or Public Health or related field with significant experience in observational research, specifically in Oncology
- Advanced knowledge of statistical methods and their application in observational research
- Analytic, problem-solving, and critical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail, teamwork and initiative, with flexibility to adapt to the needs of the organisation; maintain meticulous attention to project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a rapid, agile project style environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.