Legal Operations Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Legal Operations Project Manager with a US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas. This organization is seeking for the Project Manager to come on board their team in California. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company whose scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that benefit hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
The Legal Operations Project Manager will bring strong project management skills to manage various business and technical projects throughout the Gilead Legal Organization. They will work cohesively with legal business stakeholders to effectively and meticulously guide projects through a standard project lifecycle while practicing core project management standards.
The Legal Operations Project Manager will also oversee projects related to legal document management, contracts management, vendor and e-billing management, and other operational projects that coincide with the internal company Legal business. They will interact with legal project stakeholders to ensure the continual delivery of project requirements, collateral, statuses, and other project-related materials and information.
- Planning and defining project scope.
- Effectively planning the activity and sequencing of project work streams.
- Resource planning.
- Developing project schedules and timelines.
- Providing guidance on delivering project documentation.
- Providing project risk assessment.
- Managing project risks and issues.
- Delivering project status reports to stakeholders.
- Providing project leadership and guidance.
- Partnering with IT and Legal where required to deliver technical projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-8 years of work experience in corporate legal departments, law firms, and/or consultancy.
- Strong experience in project management approaches and methodologies.
- Experience and familiarity with contemporary legal industry concepts around contracts management, financial management, and document management.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Planner - Normal position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Programme Management Support Officer
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager with a large global biotechnology company
US$0.00 - US$50.00 per hour
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Project Manager position
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a leading global research-based pharmaceutical company is seeking a Head of Human Resources.
A global pharmaceutical leader that focuses on solving unmet needs is advertising a vacancy with ProClinical
San Francisco, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with an extensive commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs