Lead Packaging Technician (6026)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Packaging Technician with a leading biopharmaceutical company with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas. The company is advertising this opportunity at their office in California. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and unmatched patient access programs.
- Working on basic to routine assignments following established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records, and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Reporting to Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and reporting any issues that need to be resolved.
- Working on packaging inspection of company products, Clinical Trial Material, and components.
- Setting up and operating Packaging line equipment including vial labeller, vial label laser, and carton laser.
- Preparing cleaning solutions and cleaning manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complying with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
- Setting up check-weighing of multi-unit cartons.
- Performing basic ERP/MES transactions.
- Receiving well-defined instructions on new assignments.
- Reporting variances or deviations from standard procedures to department management.
- Taking variant action only with approval of department management.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Previous experience with Packaging, preferably within pharma.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pharmaceutical Packaging Tech
ProClinical is recruiting for a leading workforce management solution company
San Dimas, California
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid - level Packaging Technician to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in San Dimas, CA.