Lead HTA Statistics & Analytics
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical organisations is currently recruiting for a Lead HTA Statistics & Analytics to join their team in Maidenhead. This organisation is renowned for their work across multiple therapy areas and inlcude's the current bestselling drug in the world in their portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the team and work on ground-breaking new medicine development.
- Collaborate with the Data and Statistical Sciences (DSS) statistician to develop product-related Market Access statistical analysis plans
- Partner with the DSS statistician to provide expertise and perform statistical analyses of clinical trial data and other relevant data sources to generate payer evidence and support HTA submissions, HTA re-assessments, and questions from HTA bodies in collaboration with the DSS statistician
- Leverages a variety of HTA-relevant statistical methodologies
- Design pragmatic outcome & economic analytical models using available clinical data and published information to inform HTA and pricing strategies from early on in asset development. Perform scenario analyses as needed. Develop Abbvie standards
- Actively collaborates with network of external experts to discuss, implement, and develop HTA methodologies, representing AbbVie in external scientific exchanges and industry forums
- Serves as an internal expert on HTA-related statistical &analytics issues, providing training to the organization on HTA methodologies, defining company-wide standards for HTA methodologies, and providing statistical consultation as needed for HTA-related requests in collaboration with DSS
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP), affiliate and Area Market Access, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and DSS
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi at 0044 203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.