Lead Clinical Contracts Manager
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Clinical Contracts Manager, to be based in their UK office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Ensuring good contract governance across local business.
- Ensuring proper oversight over Data Privacy within the UK and Irish Affiliates and working with legal to ensure contract templates are updated in a timely manner.
- Partnering with business leadership and local functional reams to advise on legal contracts with external stakeholders and other third parties across all business areas.
- Working closely with Standards & Governance, Compliance and Corporate Counsel.
- Mapping, establishing, and implementing processes relative to legal documentation and data privacy and ensuring those processes are compliant with local regulations & Codes of Practice and internal Legal and Compliance requirements.
- Interacting, as needed, with regional and global teams as the local Data Privacy Officer.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries or several years of experience in law firm as a paralegal.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry compliance requirements for UK and Ireland.
- Experience with policy and procedure drafting and management.
- Process management and project/program management skills are an asset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to £75000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Senior Clinical Manager, Clinical Operations to their office in London.
£0.00 - £650.00 per day
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Associate Director Clinical Development.
£0.00 - £135000.00 per annum
A leading Pharmaceutical company, delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases, is currently recruiting a Director of Clinical Program Management at their office in London.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Project Director to their office in Shanghai.
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.
A unique Biotech based in Central London are looking for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations/Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team.
A job vacancy for a Clinical Trial Leader II has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.