Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will develop novel methodology for separation and characterization of adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapy products using various liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry methods.
- Develop novel methodology for separation and characterization of adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapy products using various liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry methods.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS or PhD degree in analytical chemistry.
- Knowledge of viral protein and DNA characterization is highly desired.
- Excellent laboratory, computer, documentation, and organization skills, as well as good oral and written communication abilities.
- Position requires adequate experience in analytical techniques including HPLC and mass spectrometry. Experience with native mass spectrometry is desired but optional.
- The ideal candidate would possess a strong background in analytical chemistry/biochemistry in the areas of HPLC and mass spectrometry.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.