Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician for a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform basic Analytical assays and lab procedures using appropriate laboratory techniques and in compliance with GLP, cGMP and SOPs.
- Accurately complete Test Methods and other required documentation.
- Report observations.
- Communicate with department effectively.
- Prepare reagents and complete reagent batch records.
- Check reagents for expired chemicals and dispose of any expired reagents.
- Perform laboratory maintenance and keep records of maintenance according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Perform routine equipment monitoring and cleaning and keep records according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Order reagents and consumable as required and use commodity specification procedure as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major.
- Knowledge of HPLC, UV-Vis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of protein-based assays.
- Ability to use proficiently basic laboratory equipment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.