Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device and technology company. This company is advertising the position with ProClinical, and is seeking for a talented individual to join their team in Philadelphia on a contract basis.
The Laboratory Technician II will perform Cell Culture and Cell-Based assays according to and in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP_, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and/or Points to Consider (PTC) guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). They will also complete batch records and other required documentation and performs laboratory maintenance duties according to GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Accurately completing batch records and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Performing assays using appropriate laboratory techniques for lab group assigned to.
- Reporting observations of ongoing tests to Study Director or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicating with supervisor and other colleagues regarding daily lab activities.
- Maintaining the lab per GLP, cCMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Initiating and authoring non-conforming events and laboratory investigations as applicable.
- Re-stocking labs with supplies weekly and track ordering.
- Maintaining equipment's cleaning logs.
- Aiding in training new personnel.
- Working on routine assignments per written procedures, focusing on deviation from accepted practice.
- Contributing to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
- Performing job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, Company Policies, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Biological Science or other related science field, or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- A thorough knowledge of functional equipment.
- A thorough knowledge of GDP, GLP, and cGMP preferred.
- Effective multi-tasking skills and time management required.
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, expression and persuasion.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and to handle problems of a difficult nature.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at + 267-428-7770 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist - Junior with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device company
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.