Laboratory Technician II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician II for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform Cell Culture and Cell-Based assays in compliance with GLP, cGMP and SOPs. Candidate will also complete batch records and other required documentation and perform laboratory maintenance.
- Accurately complete batch records and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP,and SOPs.
- Perform assays using appropriate laboratory techniques.
- Report observations of ongoing tests to Study Director or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicate effectively with department.
- Initiate and authors non-conforming events and laboratory investigations as applicable.
- Re-stock labs with supplies weekly and track ordering.
- Maintain equipment's cleaning logs.
- Aide in training new personnel.
- Work on routine assignments.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of Laboratory Technician or relevant experience.
- BS or MS in Biological Science or other related science field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of GDP, GLP or cGMP preferred.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, qPCR, or ELISA.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.