Laboratory Technician I, Flow Academy
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform basic protein-based assays according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Perform basic Analytical assays and lab procedures using appropriate laboratory techniques and in compliance with GLP, cGMP and/or PTC and SOPs.
- Accurately complete Test Methods and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Follow all general and laboratory SOPs.
- Report observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer, Supervisor and/or Department Manager.
- Communicate with supervisor and other colleagues re: daily lab activities.
- Prepare reagents and complete reagent batch records.
- Check reagents for expired chemicals and disposes of any expired reagents.
- Perform laboratory maintenance and keep records of maintenance according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Perform routine equipment monitoring and cleaning and keep records according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Order reagents and consumables as required and use commodity specification procedure as assigned.
- Complete all requisite training.
- May be required to work Holidays and weekends.
- May be required to work Overtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-1 years' relevant experience or equivalent.
- BS with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major.
- Knowledge of protein-based assays.
- Ability to use proficiently basic laboratory equipment, such as, centrifuges, plate readers, micropipettes, biological safety cabinets, etc.
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and demonstrated instructions.
- Ability to clearly express and exchange ideas by means of verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Michael Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.