Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant with a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC.
- Provide solution preparations on request using electronic lab notebook under the direction of Supervisor or designated personnel
- Focus on lab techniques and the development of individual unit operations
- Conduct chemical tests on patient samples according to policies and guidelines
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions and reagents
- Maintain laboratory by cleaning and sterilizing the equipment, keeping inventory, and ordering lab supplies
- Analyze test results, produce reports, and consult with specialists as needed to reach a diagnosis
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate degree of Lab science and 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in Media/Buffer Preparation, sterile technique, inventory management and customer service
- Ability to multitask and deal with a constantly changing schedule
- Good communication and computer literacy are a must
- Understands and follows lab procedures and safety practices
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.