An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA. The company has over 30,000 employees worldwide, with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma.
- General laboratory maintenance and cleaning
- Restocking, inventory and ordering of supplies and consumables
- Reagent preparation
- Basic laboratory procedures
- Routine laboratory organization and cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfection of laboratory equipment
- Restocking of supplies and consumables
- Reagent prep and aliquoting
- Assisting with inventory and ordering
- Conduct basic laboratory procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S degree and 0-2 years laboratory experience with aseptic techniques.
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrate reliability and responsibility.
- Comply with the company's safety practices and standard operating procedures.
- comply with institutional certifications and requirements in a BSL-2 environment.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Typical office and laboratory bending, stooping, lifting requirements apply.
- Lifting and moving supplies and equipment (up to 25 pounds).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle on +1 267-435-8555 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Translational Scientist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device company
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist