Lab Tech I, QC Analytical
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lab Tech I, QC Analytical position in Pennsylvania. This position is with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in the biopharmaceutical and medical device fields. With over 16,000 employees, this organisation provides innovative healthcare products across 30 countries.
The Lab Tech I will provide basic and next-level Analytical assays according to, and in compliance with, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and/or Points to Consider (PTC) guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). They will complete Test Methods and other required documentation and perform laboratory maintenance duties according to GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs. Finally, they will perform and thoroughly document Research & Development activities as required.
- Conducting basic and next-level Analytical assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Performing assays using appropriate laboratory techniques.
- Accurately completing Test Methods and other required documentation according to and in compliance with GLP, cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs, with low error rate.
- Following all general and laboratory SOPs.
- Performing Research & Development activities with supervision.
- Maintaining a laboratory notebook for R&D activities as required.
- Reporting observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer, Supervisor, and/or Department Manager.
- Communicating with supervisor and other colleagues re: daily lab activities.
- Preparing reagents and completing reagent batch records.
- Checking reagents for expired chemicals and disposing of any expired reagents.
- Performing laboratory maintenance (i.e. decontaminates and disposes of medical and other waste as appropriate, maintains laboratory supply inventories, keeping work surfaces clean and neat), and keeps records of maintenance according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Performing routine equipment monitoring and cleaning (i.e. centrifuges, biosafety and chemical hoods, refrigerators, incubators and freezers), and keeping records according to guidelines and SOPs.
- Ordering reagents and consumables as required and using commodity specification procedure as assigned.
- Completing all requisite training (i.e. Bloodborne Pathogen, Quality Assurance, safety, etc.).
- Contributing to the preparation of investigations and deviations as needed and with supervision.
- Demonstrating proficiency in scientific theory and applies scientific rigor in the laboratory.
- Performing daily work activities with minimal supervision.
- Communicating inventory needs to Materials Management personnel and contacts suppliers for technical information as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in the Sciences and up to two years' experience.
- Technical and Scientific understanding of protein-based assay(s).
- Experience with techniques such as ELISA and Gel Electrophoresis. Flow Cytometry experience is a plus.
- Ability to use proficiently basic and next-level laboratory equipment, such as, but not limited to, pHmeter, osmometer, and plate readers.
- Ability to perform light physical work, lifting up to 20 pounds as needed, and performing activities such as repetitive motions.
- Clarity of vision at all ranges, depth perception, and ability to identify and distinguish colours.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at +44 267 983 0134, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Zebulon, North Carolina
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist position
Bridgewater, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for an Associate Scientist - Analytical vacancy
ProClinical is partnering with a leading CRO/CDMO to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician - Analytics.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc180000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently advertising a Senior Manager Analytical Chemistry, Biosimilars vacancy
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Control Analyst
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global healthcare company
US$0.00 - US$26.00 per hour
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Environmental Monitor for a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Process Development Scientist, based in Riverview, MI.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a skilled and experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate, Analytical, based in Philadelphia, PA.