Proclinical is currently recruiting for an experienced Laboratory Manager for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will recommend and implement solutions to improve lab function. Identify gaps in current practices and identify innovative ways to streamline core responsibilities. Work with internal and external scientists to enable efficient implementation of new procedures.
- Monitor compliance with regulatory and safety requirements, including assisting with audits and resolution.
- Perform risk analysis of current practices and proposed solutions to guide continuous improvement.
- Primary liaison for vendor site visits for routine and non- routine maintenance. Assist the subject matter expert in scheduling work and ensure documentation per Standard Operating Practices.
- Coordinate instrument installation, maintenance, and retirement as determined by the equipment owner or functional area management. Instrument maintenance involves assignment of activities to appropriate laboratory staff or outside vendors.
- Work with functional area management for budgeting, lab space planning, capacity planning; coordinate lab
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences.
- 7+ years of experience in an industry setting with a focus on laboratory process improvement, operational administration, and/or interdepartmental collaboration.
- Extensive experience in a wide breadth of BSL2 level in-vitro/in-vivo practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing operational improvements in general, as well as related software development.
- Ability to lead/influence others without authority.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to create content with a deep understanding of industry-specific subject matter, and company standards.
- Excellent decision-making, communication and collaboration skills with proven cross-functional and multi-level relationship building skills.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Express interest in wanting to grow in an operational/management role.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Oncology Expert to their French office.