Key Account Manager, Oncology
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager with a speciality in Oncology. The is a multinational company where you will be reporting to the National Sales Director, the Key Account Manager is responsible for the promotion of the product.
- Ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with the high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
- Drive sales of Oncology brands by effectively communicating the value
- Promote and detail the value of Oncology products to target HCPs, including but not limited to hospital physicians, nurses, pharmacists, local payors where applicable and any other relevant stakeholders with an impact on the prescribing of Oncology licenced medications.
- Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting and accessing customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
- Develop and execute robust account plans for the territory in collaboration with Cross Functional colleagues.
- Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the successful promotion of both GSK licensed Oncology therapies.
- Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launches and/or ongoing promotion of GSK Oncology products.
- Develop and deliver speaker meetings to maximise account opportunities or overcome barriers to achieve successful account performance.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree preferably in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
- Understanding of relevant clinical key stakeholders, cancer funding processes and the local healthcare system (including access and routes to market) for the assigned territory and products.
- Minimum of 4 years as a therapeutic specialist / sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including 2+ years in an oncology hospital sales role.
- Expertise in using modern information technology.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.