Key Account Manager, Oncology
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position with a leading biopharmaceutical company which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in Gloucester, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
- Implementing key client account business planning and sales force effectiveness programs to achieve optimal sales performance.
- Developing and implementing robust key account and territory business plans, centred on performance to meet or exceed territory productivity requirements
- Ensuring hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within decision making units.
- Providing in-field clinical training and ongoing clinical education with physicians and key clinical personnel, as well as internal and external employees, and facilitating onsite training and subject matter clinical expertise to optimise patient safety and outcomes.
- Understanding and communicating complex clinical data.
- Securing hospital and regional formularies and referrals through exceptional selling skills, Stakeholder Engagement, and Influence
- Developing strong and long-term relationships with customers and KOLs in all assigned accounts.
- Identifying departmental and stakeholder drivers and barriers in key hospitals.
- Maintaining regular and timely communication with the MSL and cross functional colleagues to inform them of important/urgent account developments and to further the achievement of account objectives.
- Proactively and positively contributing to sales meetings and sales team initiatives.
- Ensuring that all activities within their territory are undertaken in accordance with the National Regulations and local sales and operations guidelines as well as any local Codes of Practice.
Skills and Requirements:
- A relevant degree or appropriate certification.
- A sound understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry, along with a comprehensive understanding of NHS policies, structures, funding streams, and processes relevant to specialist medicines.
- Capable of managing territory resources and budget.
- Demonstrates high level of clinical knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to multi-task and overcome challenges to successfully engage new users of interventional oncology products.
- Demonstrably excellent product, customer, and market knowledge.
- Capable of influencing stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.