Key Account Manager, Oncology
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position with an emerging biopharmaceutical company. The company, which focuses on acquiring developing, and commercialising cancer treatments, is seeking for a hard-working individual to join their team in the Netherlands.
The Key Account Manager will manage the company's sales and business activities within the Netherlands. They will leverage customer relationships, along with the cross functional team's roles and responsibilities, and have an impact on a variety of customer segments. They will design and implement business plans intended to increase revenue from targeted customers based upon strategic business analysis. They will interact with internal partners, including Marketing, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Commercial Operations.
The ideal Key Account Manager will have a deep knowledge of customers and accounts within oncology, as well as the local dynamics that influence business in their area.
- Driving area sales results and ensuring open patient access to company therapies.
- Developing and executing area business plans.
- Identifying and applying resources to the development of key prescribers/key account drivers within the area.
- Proactively engaging with key customers and account groups to ensure the promotion of products.
- Working cross-functionally to maximise brand availability and exposure within key accounts.
- Working collaboratively with teams to ensure successful launches.
- Engaging with internal cross functional partners on the development of programs and activities that will result in an increased access to customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 8-10 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- At least 3-5 years of oncology experience.
- Speciality experience with pharmacy, payer, and state societies a desirable attribute.
- A strong track record of demonstrated, with proven sales success.
- A self-motivated, assertive, and self-confident with the ability to act with urgency and passion.
- Demonstrable access and understanding of key customers in an innovative manner.
- A proven ability to think strategically and work with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, and leadership.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a global medical technology company searching for an International Marketing Manager