Key Account Manager, Neurology- South East UK
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager, Neurology - South East UK. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in the company's UK office, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships within their territory with Neurologists, medical groups/practices, hospital/academic medical centres, office and ancillary staff involved in the care of Neurology patients.
- Providing approved, disease and product information in order to meet or exceed assigned sales targets while respecting Ethics and compliance rules (Client and Country).
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of BS/BA degree in a business, science or similar degree, or nursing registration.
- Demonstrated strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance.
- Has a track record of meeting or exceeding goals in a specialist/hospital or similarly complex environment.
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams
- ABPI qualified
- Already live and work within the geography area in question.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the disease state, the client's products
- and relevant competitor products.
- Demonstrates a high proficiency of the broader reimbursement environment; possesses a deep understanding of the reimbursement and fulfilment pathways for medications.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.