Key Account Manager
ProClinical is working with an emerging product-focused drug development company that is seeking a Key Account Manager to be based in Rouen, France on a permanent basis.
- Product launch
- Responsible for the market access at local level
- Aggressively drive sales and create new business within the assigned territory
- Develop working relationships with physicians and pharmacists to effectively influence adoption pathways and purchasing decisions
- Organize local and regional medical education events with KOL's
- Give presentations to local peer groups (nurses, physicians)
- Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy and loyalty
- Implement robust account plans with complex customers mainly hospitals
- Deploy and use Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs
- Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure a high standard of management information
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant experience in selling antibiotics within hospitals
- MUST be commercial and able to close business at all hospital levels
- Excellent knowledge of infectious disease, antibiotics and especially IV Hospital antibiotics
- Throughout your career you will be able to clearly demonstrate achieving sales results
- Evidence of strong selling ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrable business skills including decision making, analysis, judgment, selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge on broad commercial awareness and tactical planning needed to achieve business objectives
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 8718 091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Solution Engineer vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist - Fibrosis position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an In-Vitro Scientist in Liver Toxicity
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Quality Oversight Lead vacancy