Key Account Manager
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Key Account Manager, based in Norwood, MA. The incumbent will be responsible for product line sales within the defined territory. This includes all products, control reagents, consumables and service contracts.
- Achieve sales plan for assigned territory.
- Develop strategic account plans.
- Maintain a high level of consultative sales skills, product and application methodology knowledge with associated features and benefits required to convert customer needs to sales.
- Develop and maintain account strategies to convert specific company needs to AI solutions.
- Develop and maintains effective time, territory, and account management practices.
- Maintain accurate and timely data in the CRM.
- Provide regular and accurate forecast information for the territory in the CRM.
- Participate in or supports local, regional and national shows as requested.
- Conduct demonstrations, coordinates installations and customer training.
- Build relationships with procurement departments to streamline the approval processes.
- Develop key internal relationship with Marketing to ensure collaboration and alignment for effective selling strategies.
- Comply with regulatory requirements for appropriate Market and Business Units.
- Respond to problems or complaints that arise in accounts.
- Work regularly with the service organization to ensure customer satisfaction and to realize revenue.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts.
- Complete reports and customer information effectively and consistently.
- Give feedback to management regarding new potential applications or competition in the marketplace
Skills And Qualifications
- BS degree in Life Sciences or Business and 5+ years of direct sales experience. Consultative sales training experience required.
- Broad industry knowledge with biotech accounts.
- Bioprocessing knowledge preferred.
- Previous Key Account Management Strategy experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM experience.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jason Thiagaram at (+1) 6463672910 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A newly founded biotechnology company is currently seeking a Head of Pharmaceutical Sciences to join their office in Reykjavik.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Research Scientist, Antibody Pharmacology, based in Delaware.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Pharmacology Research Scientist.