Key Account Manager
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager. This company boasts an extremely impressive portfolio of therapies for prostate cancer, neuroendocrine tumours, and renal cell carcinoma, along with medicines for cervical dystonia, hemifacial spasm, and paediatric lower limb spasticity. Based in the company's UK office, this role is an exciting opportunity to bring experience and dedication to this internationally successful company.
The Key Account Manager will build and maintain strong professional relationships within their territory with oncologists, medical groups/practices, hospital/academic medical centres, and office and ancillary staff involved in the care of cancer patients. They will provide disease and product information in order to meet or exceed assigned sales targets while respecting Ethics and compliance rules.
- Defining Key Account Plans at Territory Level.
- Implementing the company's key account business planning and sales force effectiveness program to achieve optimal sales performance.
- Developing and implementing robust key account and territory business plans, centred on performance to meet or exceed territory productivity requirements.
- Ensuring hospital plans are aligned to the account strategy within decision making units.
- Effectively managing territory resources and budgets.
- Providing in-field clinical training and ongoing clinical education with physicians and key clinical personnel, as well as internal and external employees, and facilitating onsite training and subject matter clinical expertise to optimise patient safety and outcomes.
- Understanding and communicating complex clinical data.
- Securing hospital and regional formularies and referrals through exceptional selling skills.
- Developing strong and long-term relationships with customers and KOLs in all assigned accounts.
- Identifying departmental and stakeholder drivers and barriers in key hospitals.
- Maintaining regular and timely communication with the MSL and cross functional colleagues to inform them of important/urgent account developments and to further the achievement of account objectives.
- Proactively and positively contributing to sales meetings and sales team initiatives.
- Ensuring that all activities within their territory are undertaken in accordance with the National Regulations and local sales and operations guidelines as well as any local Codes of Practice.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrates high level of clinical knowledge.
- Sound understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry and demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of NHS policies, structures, funding streams and processes relevant to specialist medicines.
- Demonstrated strong capability in account management, superior selling competencies, and proven sales performance.
- Has a track record of meeting or exceeding goals in a specialist/hospital or similarly complex environment.
- Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff, and others in the customer influence network.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams.
- ABPI qualified.
- Already live and work within the geography area in question.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the disease state, the company's products and relevant competitor products.
- Expert key account management skills including strong selling, business analytics, planning and numerical skills and an ability to manage complex situations and make excellent decisions, execute plans and achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrates a high proficiency of the broader reimbursement environment; possesses a deep understanding of the reimbursement and fulfilment pathways for medications.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A large global pharmaceutical organisation which focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Business Development Manager to their office in Berlin.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥800000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Development Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading clinical research organisation (CRO).
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a healthcare organisation to advertise a vacancy for a KAM/RBM position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Partner Account Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager I position