Key Account Manager - Haemotlogy
This is an amazing opportunity to play a fundamental part in building a Haematology franchise at a biotechnology company based in Glasgow as a Key Account Manager. This organisation is dedicated to developing medicine and is looking for a brilliant individual to join them
- Secondary care sales experience with a sound knowledge of key account management within a specialist therapy area
- Proven track record of sales & business management success in speciality care
- Proven track record in influencing the prescription decision-making process across key accounts
- Excellent business acumen, demonstrating good analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Self-starter and effective problem solver, responsible for own actions and results
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Skills and Requirements
- Experience and success within oncology and/or haematology
- Evidence of effective working within AZ designated territory and accounts/customers
- Experience of influencing successfully in a complex organisation
- Ability to adapt one's approach, as the brand(s) develop in the market-place
- Business/commercial related degree
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.