Key Account Manager - Frankfurt
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Key Account Manager to join one of the world's largest global CROs. This contract research organisation provides support services to many of the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and health care, and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies.
The role of the Key Account Manager is to secure and grow our whole market business (Information-Services, Technology and Consulting), as well as to drive business development across new client segments, with responsibility for building client relationships, understanding client business needs and providing appropriate solutions.
The role is field and office based, with a focus on maximising client facing time and enabling a deep client partnership. Most of the Key Account Manager's time will be on business development with existing and new customers.
In the role of KAM you are responsible for key clients in the Rx Health Care Market.
- Accountable for the existing and new business of key clients in Germany
- Development, care and consolidate of customer contacts at management level
- Grow (new) revenue by leveraging the full company portfolio and identifying new business opportunities. Work closely with the Offering Development and Service teams to ensure effective execution against client needs and revenue targets
- To fully understand specific client business issues and needs, to effectively develop and communicate the appropriate solution
- To increase opportunity volumes and average deal size and reduce the length of the sales cycle
- Achieves allocated growth & revenue targets via business development, targeting and validating opportunities, seeking ways to increase the average deal size and reduce the sales cycle for assigned customers.
- Proactively strengthens knowledge of product suite and its application within a client's enterprise, including the value proposition to the clients
- Prepare internal and external sales presentations. Manage client issues in conjunction with the support and services team
- Responsible for account planning, white space analysis, action plans and system maintenance in SFDC
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with demonstrated success in pharmaceutical sales and sales management
- An in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and understanding of company offerings and services
- Target and achievement orientated
- Experienced in developing internal/external relationships
- Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative to drive results
- Experience of working within a matrix management organisation
- Experienced account planning skills
- A skilled communicator
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Commercially aware
- Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.