Key Account Manager, Clinical Services
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Key Account Manager of Clinical Services, based on the East Coast of the United States. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Key Account Manager and the Director of Key Accounts.
- Achieve established sales and business development targets.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Manage projects with own expertise, and by coordinating appropriate internal resources.
- Actively research relevant information in the company's databases and online
- Resolve any project-related issues and other customer challenges.
- Develop productive business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage business network to generate of new leads.
- Cold call and arrangement of presentations to new customers.
- Promote the collaborative environment as part of the company's values.
- Ensure the company's advisory capacity during business meetings and industry events.
- Identify and build professional and productive long-term relationships within the assigned accounts.
- Evaluate industry events and customer meetings to drive improvement of the company's image.
- Support intra-business unit communication and knowledge management.
Skills And Qualifications
- Relevant higher education degree.
- 5 years' relevant experience, and 2+ years' sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient user of Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a good command of English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Marie Flavin at (+1) 6463672909 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.