A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
In this role, you will be one of our key contributors in our oncology team providing patients and health care professionals access to our life saving drugs. The focus will be on highly specialised medical doctors (Fachärzten) that provide treatment in this area. Our Therapeutic Specialists are well versed to discuss and explain the characteristics and benefits of our treatment(s) in this highly scientific and versatile ecosystem.
- Responsible for achieving revenue, managing budget and creating the - success critical -regional, business & key account plans.
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Represents the company's products and services to a defined customer base within a specific geographic area.
- Utilises a level of product and therapeutic disease working knowledge to promote the appropriate use of company products to healthcare professionals.
- Prepares business plan for own territory, assigns targets and communicates required actions to achieve goals.
- With guidance, initiates systems to monitor sales progress and action plans.
- Manages territory budgets for customer contacts, speaker events and other miscellaneous external expenditures.
- May work in collaboration with outside partner companies to co-promote products or services.
- May represent company at professional events and promote company products at such events.
- Works cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, National Account Managers, Marketing and other internal company team members on various cross-functional projects.
- Works as an individual contributor.
- Builds and extends business relationships with key customers, accounts and relevant key opinion leaders.
- Assists in the identification and resolution of issues and opportunities and communicates proactively to marketing and sales management.
- Completes necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses, etc.
- Responsible for achieving the competency levels required in the role.
- Compliance with all regulatory agencies, state, and national law is required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with a general level of autonomy and independence.
- Has proven expertise in interpersonal and relationship-building skills, along with strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Is familiar with industry trends and remains current with competitor's resources and practices.
- Can speak to the pros and cons (overall goals of plan, cost vs. efficacy, dosing, duration, etc.) of a product protocol.
- Can identify rising issues / solutions / opportunities and is able to present / communicate arguments to management/marketing.
- Demonstrates solid analytical skills, able to identify and understand moderately to complex issues and problems and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to management and specialists.
- Can work in cross-functional teams.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience is essential and relevant therapeutic working knowledge is desirable.
- Typical candidates will possess a BA or BS degree and relevant sales experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Achievement of any mandatory country-specific pharmaceutical sales certifications is essential.
- Fluency in German essential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthias Benn on +44 203 8234 365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc40 per annum
This Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their QA team.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.