A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Switzerland and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Junior Buyer. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Responsible for the purchasing of raw materials and components for large scale manufacturing including timely delivery of high-quality products from suppliers.
- Ensure that all procurement transactions have due diligence performed prior to their execution, and the due diligence is always documented.
- Lead vendor discussions to assure a smooth procurement strategy is followed.
- Assist sourcing managers in the development and negotiation of new supply agreements and is responsible to ensure that supply agreement conditions are adhered and followed.
- Coordination and communication with internal departments, external suppliers.
- Incorporate strategic sourcing methodology tools that drive continuous improvement, optimize quality, costs and relationship development within assigned subcategories.
- Responsible for sourcing of certain categories of indirect materials (lab supplies, lab equipment, services.)
- Project management within area of responsibilities. Contract negotiation, qualification of new suppliers, new materials/services and performance follow up.
- SRM responsibility for assigned suppliers
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 2+ years of Supply Chain or Sourcing/ Category Management experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems e.g. Oracle or similar
- Good communication skills in English, orally and written are required
- Experience within the Biotech/Pharma environment would be beneficial.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.