Our client, a leading global biotechnology company is seeking a Junior Buyer to join their offices in Solothurn, Switzerland. The company focuses on a wide range of therapeutic areas including neurdegenerative disease and autoimmune diseases. This is a contract position.
- Responsible for order management and follow-up for Direct materials.
- Supporting sourcing and contract management for Indirect materials
- All operations will be performed as per executed training curricula and under appropriate quality systems such as cGMP.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of ERP systems e.g. Oracle or similar
- Good communication skills in English, orally and written are required
- Experience within the Biotech/Pharma environment would be beneficial
- Limited degree of co-operation and interaction with different stakeholders.
- Excellent Team Player skills are required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for a Purchasing Planner position.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
A vibrant and dynamic pharmaceutical company based in Germany is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager (Indirect) to their team in Frankfurt.