IT Recruitment Consultant
IT Recruitment Consultant
At Proclinical over 60% of our employees come into the company with a Recruitment background and are given the right tools and platform to exceed their potential as a Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for IT, Digital and/or Software Recruitment Consultants with 1 year+ experience and you would be focusing on Technology/Digital/Software roles within Life Sciences. We would look at any level, so do not hesitate to apply. We can have an informal confidential conversation if you have any questions, or if you would prefer to text/whatsapp me you can reach me on 07966301065. You can also speak with our employees that have made the move from other recruitment companies to us if you wish as you'll be in a similar situation as they once were.
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station)
Salary: Basic Negotiable and ranging from £23,000-£35,000 dependent on experience and level + Uncapped Commission & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Executive Search, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. We also have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't a need to do BD if this is not your strong point.
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Basel, LA, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission with a salary increase with each promotion
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
As Global Growth Partners, we provide a unique proposition: delivering on
every stage of the life science process to help individuals, teams, and whole
organisations reach their goals faster. Through our suite of solutions - Proclinical
Staffing, Proclinical Executive, Proclinical Consulting and Proclinical Engage
- we help them to grow so that they can bring about a positive impact on global
And, just as we help our life science partners with their businesses and careers,
we cultivate an environment for personal and career growth within our own
company too. Our values: Long-term partners; Tireless experts; and Promises
delivered; form the basis of what we look for in new team members. These values
are engrained in every part of our business, from how we run our learning and
development programmes to how we define criteria for reward and recognition.