IT Lead SCM Systems
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position with a revolutionary biotechnology company that translates RNAi into a new class of medicines. RNAi therapeutics are focused on genetically defined targets and are used to treat serious, life-threatening diseases with limited treatment options for patients and their caregivers. The IT Lead SCM Systems will join this innovative company in their team in Amsterdam.
The IT Lead SCM Systems will coordinate the process design and implementation of global technology solutions for Distribution, QA, and Supply Chain Management (SCM) within the broader company. They will work alongside key stakeholders across all lines of business and countries, as well as external partners to deliver on the business systems roadmap. The IT Lead will be adept with technology with domain expertise in pharma; specifically, Distribution, QA, Supply Chain Management, and Reporting.
- Building and Operating systems that support the Distribution, QA, and SCM environment.
- Acting as a global leader for innovation as it relates to advancing the Distribution< QA, and SCM capabilities with technology.
- Ensuring synergies are found to smoothly integrate strategies and technologies across the global Distribution (including touch points with O2C), QA and SCM systems Landscape.
- Drawing upon business-relationships, expe0rience, and industry trends to enable global Distribution, QA and SCM operations through the delivery of technology solutions that are both innovative and fit-for-purpose.
- Designing, visualising, and communicating the benefits of a global technology eco-system with localized details of country setup and resource requirements that are well aligned with the business goals and growth strategies of Distribution, QA and SCM.
- Designing strategies and processes with other areas of IT to ensure data integrity, system availability, and network security.
- Managing and prioritising a portfolio of systems initiatives for Distribution, QA, and SCM -coordinating with the Alnylam Business Capabilities project managers, Tech Ops, IT Validation, and Quality teams to ensure timely delivery and resourcing.
- Clearly communicating Technology strategy and projects' milestones to all members of the Technical Operations and IT leadership teams.
- Being global, translating business requirements into technology solutions that fit the needs of the global Distribution, QA, and SCM business teams. Ensuring regional governances in line with global objectives.
- Ensuring the high availability of systems supporting Distribution and QA operations and SCM.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS/MS in a relevant field.
- Expertise in Distribution, QA, and SCM, and the ability to educate others about trends and best-practices in the pharma and healthcare segment.
- Between five and ten years of SAP experience (SD, MM, QM, PP; FI-CO is a plus) in a validated environment.
- Five or more years of experience with IT Leadership in a systems and data environment.
- At least three years of experience with eQMS technologies, such as Veeva.
- At least three years of experience with Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting systems.
- At least three years of experience with Supply Chain Management Reporting systems.
- Experience with Sterilization requirements and solutions.
- Seven or more years in the pharma/biotech industry.
- Demonstrable experience building detailed, global technology roadmaps that clearly align business strategy and multi-phased, multi-product launch plans.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.