IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position has emerged at an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, that covers a range of industries across the pharmaceutical worlds. This respected company is seeking a hard working and talented individual to be recruited to their team in Belgium on a contract basis.
The IT-Business Analyst will assist in creating and executing IT support processes related to a large Clinical Operations systems used by patients, hospital, and Janssen staff involved in executing clinical trials. The applicant should be familiar with all IT support processes.
- Testing new releases using formal test strategies documented in the company's systems development life cycle.
- Hosting several process related meetings, such as Critical Incident war rooms, Change Advisory Boards, and Service Review Meetings.
- Analysing business processes and helping to define and document business requirements.
- Identifying compliance risks and communicating to appropriate levels of management.
- Applying procedures and processes effectively in compliance with company IT standards.
- Testing and troubleshooting new software or enhancements with existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements.
- Troubleshooting and facilitating the resolution of issues with existing platforms and taking pro-active actions to avoid issues occurring.
- Participating in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs into solution specifications.
- Recommending solutions to management that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardisation/process harmonisation, leveraging targeted research.
- Building productive relationships and networks with business partners by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems.
- Gaining an understanding of business opportunities and challenges, whilst identifying potential solutions that can add business value.
- Managing milestones by identifying critical project issues, such as resource needs and contingencies.
- Optimising existing technology by identifying new ways to provide value to the business partner group.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor or Masters' degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry, or Bioinformatics, or equivalent experience.
- T -Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred.
- Additional certification is a plus.
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines Methodology/Certification requirements.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements.
- Excellent English written and oral skills, with proficiency in Dutch a bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.