IT - Business Analyst
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an IT-Business Analyst in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies. This top 10 company, known for its contributions to several pharmaceutical industries, is looking for an IT-Business Analyst to join their Belgium team on a contract position.
- Analysing business processes and helping define and document business requirements.
- Identifying compliance risks and communicating to appropriate levels of management.
- Applying procedures and processes effectively in compliance with company standards.
- Testing and troubleshooting new software or enhancements to existing software, to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements.
- Troubleshooting and facilitating the resolution of issues with existing platforms and taking pro-active actions to avoid issues occurring.
- Participating in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs into solution specifications.
- Recommending solutions to management that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardisation/process harmonisation, leveraging targeted research.
- Building productive relationships and networking with business partners by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems.
- Gaining an understanding of business opportunities and challenges, and identifying potential solutions that can add business value.
- Identifying critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies.
- Optimising existing technology by identifying new ways to provide values to the business partner groups.
- Establishing and managing engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters' degree(s) in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Chemistry, or Bioinformatics, or an equivalent through experience.
- Advanced coursework in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred.
- Additional certifications are a bonus.
- Fluency in written and oral English, with proficiency in Dutch being a bonus.
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills.
- An ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capability of working on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, persuasion, and team collaboration skills.
- An ability to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines.
- Solid experience with documenting compliance requirements, and working with several other teams like security and privacy.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on + +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Project Manager position has emerged at an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.
Up to £0.00 per annum
An Application Support Analyst job position has opened with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations.
Nous recherchons un Responsable de Projets en gestion de données cliniques pour travailler sur des études cliniques de Phase I à III internationales.
ProClinical is seeking a Data Team lead for one of the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and a global leader