International Medical Affairs Lead Neurology
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a International Medical Affairs Lead Neurology. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Lead contributes through medical-scientific expertise to the
regional MS strategy and has overall responsibility for the medical activities in the
assigned region (International Partner Markets - IPM). The MS Lead builds and
maintains trusted medical/scientific relationships with HCP and other relevant health
The MS Lead is an active member of the IPM cross functional team and engages with internal stakeholders that includes Medical at Regional & Global level, marketing, compliance, regulatory, market access etc. This role engages in one to one discussions with leading MS experts, understanding the current status and identify opportunities for evolving Standards of care in MS, facilitating implementation of the national MS treatment guidelines developing regional medical education concept in collaboration with MS medical scientific community, understanding the current National MS disease registries, and facilitation of the harmonization of these registries , developing medical scientific projects and quality indicators.
- Facilitate medical and scientific information exchange with the MS medical community.
- Generate systematically medical insights and provide key learnings to the IPM
- Regional Medical teams on regular basis as appropriate.
- Develop and deliver clinical and scientific presentations to regional healthcare audiences aligned with medical education programs.
- Facilitating harmonization/improvement of the current national MS registry
- Planning, preparation and execution of Regional M projects and KME engagement plans.
- Providing medical training and medical project support primarily to partner companies in the region including support to Market Access, PAG management, Marketing etc.
- Supporting Med Info and Pharmacovigilance processes
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 7 years' experience in a medical role in industry
- Matrix management experience with the Regional Office and other key functions in Europe
- Strong customer orientation, science based
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, scientific and non-scientific, throughout all levels and geographies of an organization, in English and a second language
- Ideally, medical/scientific experience in neurology
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Legal and compliance environment.
- Independent team worker
- Flexible mind-set and see changes as mandatory
- Good customer-relations and networking capacities.
- Pro-active self-starter
- Willingness to travel
- An insight and/or interest in Neuromuscular Disease and Pediatric neurology
- Fluent in English
- Medical or scientific qualification (M.D., Ph.D. or Pharm.D.). Preferably a Medical
- Physician by education. Pharmaceutical/ Life sciences faculties
- Employment Category
- Full-Time Regular
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.