International Business Development Manager
A large global pharmaceutical organisation which focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Business Development Manager to their office in Berlin. The company is known for enabling clients to successfully use innovative products that satisfy patients worldwide. This position offers the exciting opportunity to work with a company whose history spans generations.
In this challenging position, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the active search and comprehensive evaluation of cooperation and licensing opportunities for the markets of the company's International Division. They will bring in excellent knowledge of business opportunities for new over-the-counter pharmaceutical products in the countries of Eastern Europe and the CIS region.
- Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of the products under investigation and the competitive environment in local markets,
- Developing strategic concepts for new products.
- Submitting decision proposals on market access strategies and the pricing policy of the preparations, including their profitability analyses.
- Coordinating local assessment processes in the core markets of the International Division and ensure optimal cooperation with local contacts.
- Establishing contacts with potential partners, decision-makers and opinion leaders in pharmaceutical companies, associations, agencies, and other partner organizations on an international level round off their demanding range of activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed Natural Science or Economics studies.
- Proven experience in the business analysis of pharmaceuticals, especially in the OTC area.
- Several years of professional experience in the international OTC business of a pharmaceutical company or service provider.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market in Eastern Europe as well as in the cis region desirable.
- Russian and/or Italian language skills of advantage.
- Good database knowledge.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
München (80331), Bayern
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Sales Manager Inflammation North position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥800000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Development Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Commercial & Business Development Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director position with a leading clinical research organisation (CRO).
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a healthcare organisation to advertise a vacancy for a KAM/RBM position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Partner Account Manager position.