Information Management - Consultant
ProClinical is working with a global CRO that is seeking an Information Management - Consultant to be based in Uxbridge on a contract basis.
- Serves as an overall Operations Manager for Customer Information Management in non-US geographies
- Liaises with local customer data and operations teams in Europe and LATAM, to provide Project Management support to any ongoing or new customer MDM projects
- Conducts business UAT for any MDM upgrades or enhancements
- Oversees the work of Data Steward to ensure data requirements and issues are resolved to business satisfaction
- Supports Data Quality improvement initiatives for Customer Master. Determines current state issues with data quality and identifies the root cause of those issues. Recommends plans to address and resolve the root causes of data quality problems and supports the pull through of the recommendation.
- Monitors and analyses throughput and quality metrics to ensure contracted SLA's are being met
- Leverages relationships as part of the overall operational plan and value proposition, to build common view of issues in need of resolution, and gain consensus for how to address issues.
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Organizes, prioritizes and leads own work and that of a data steward.
- Makes decisions on a timely basis, takes appropriate risks even in ambiguous situations, and accepts accountability for decisions made. Balances short- and long-term perspectives.
- Able to successfully adjust to multiple business demands and shifting priorities
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharmaceutical Commercial Operations experience
- Experience in Master Data Management operations
- Adept at client interactions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple stakeholders across multiple countries
- Project management, communications
- Understanding of customer data, processes and technologies
- Basic SQL skills to query databases for Data Quality assessments and profiling
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to empathise with client issues and challenges. Interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on + 44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.