A vibrant and dynamic pharmaceutical company based in Germany is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager (Indirect) to their team in Frankfurt. This organisation prides itself on its work empowering the scientific community by providing solutions that accelerate access to health by assuring tests are accurate and that medicine can be trustworthy. The vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company dedicated to scientific exploration and responsible entrepreneurship. This role will last for a 1 year contract term.
- Consulting the Indirect Procurement Category for Professional Services Sourcing.
- Consulting the Sub-Category Management Consulting & Advisory Services, especially:
- Consulting internal customers in defining & planning their sourcing demand
- Consulting internal customers in Creating & coordinating RFP documentation
- Consulting internal customers regarding best fitting suppliers for their demand
- Creating regular reports (spend, supply market)
- Completing and coordinating decision/approval documents
Skills and Requirements:
- Indirect Procurement + Sourcing experience (especially in the area of Professional Services).
- Strong analytical skills with high technology affinity.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage but not essential.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading medical devices company based in Singapore is seeking to recruit a Thailand Senior Manager, Planning and Procurement.