Immunotherapy Sales Specialist
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Immunotherapy Sales Specialist, based in San Francisco, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales objectives in assigned territory through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the business. Additionally, the role is responsible for ensuring customer's clinical conviction in the product as well as guiding the customer through the logistics process and seeing the sale through to its conclusion.
- Communicate appropriate clinical, technical, therapeutic, disease state and product information to customers.
- Utilize effective selling techniques and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills.
- Understand and navigate the product/process throughout large institutions.
- Develop and maintain a robust territory business plan by analyzing the business and the competitive landscape.
- Successfully manage simultaneous complex selling situations from enrollment to infusion.
- Develop and coordinate physician advocates for promoted oncology/urology products.
- Arrange and coordinate effective promotional and disease-state programs within assigned territory.
- Comply with all OIG/FDA and Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Manage internal and external partnerships that allow for product pull through.
- Attend training programs, conventions, and symposia.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA required, scientific/related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device sales experience.
- 2+ years of selling in the Oncology or Urology therapeutic market. Experience in prostate cancer area strongly preferred.
- In-depth product and territory knowledge within the Oncology/Urology area with strong existing customer relationships.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 6465420152 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.