Immunotherapy Sales Specialist
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Immunotherapy Sales Specialist, based in San Francisco, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales objectives in assigned territory through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the business. Additionally, the role is responsible for ensuring customer's clinical conviction in the product as well as guiding the customer through the logistics process and seeing the sale through to its conclusion.
- Communicate appropriate clinical, technical, therapeutic, disease state and product information to customers.
- Utilize effective selling techniques and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills.
- Understand and navigate the product/process throughout large institutions.
- Develop and maintain a robust territory business plan by analyzing the business and the competitive landscape.
- Successfully manage simultaneous complex selling situations from enrollment to infusion.
- Develop and coordinate physician advocates for promoted oncology/urology products.
- Arrange and coordinate effective promotional and disease-state programs within assigned territory.
- Comply with all OIG/FDA and Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Manage internal and external partnerships that allow for product pull through.
- Attend training programs, conventions, and symposia.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA required, scientific/related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device sales experience.
- 2+ years of selling in the Oncology or Urology therapeutic market. Experience in prostate cancer area strongly preferred.
- In-depth product and territory knowledge within the Oncology/Urology area with strong existing customer relationships.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 6465420152 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc40 per annum
This Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their QA team.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.