IMD/ISD - PHARMA
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines. The company has an open IMD/ISD - Pharma position and are looking for someone to join the company in their Swiss-based team. With a latest possible start at the beginning of March, this role will allow an incumbent experienced in medical affairs and oncology to flourish whilst working for one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. This is a contracted position, that last for 12 months from its start date, with a possibility of extension.
- Managing the clinical operational aspects of projects, risk management plans, and representing clinical delivery with the customer.
- Delivering the project according to the quality management plan.
- Developing integrated study management plans with the core project team.
- Taking responsibility for assigned clinical studies and other sources of evidence generation.
- Maintaining high standards and levels of scientific and clinical knowledge in the specific area.
- Consistently driving operational delivery across customer's projects/programs.
- Identifying and communication with strategic lessons learned and best practices to promote continuous improvement.
- Leading medical events and initiating medical education events; this will include presenting data at such events if appropriate.
- Developing the scientific content for advisory boards.
- Contributing medical expertise and scientific data to support Regulatory, Drug Safety, Health Economics and Public Policy strategy and documents.
- Ensuring compliance of global medical activities, information and communications.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an MD in a Life Science field.
- At least 2 years of experience in medical affairs and oncology.
- Experience in lung cancer and/or Head and Neck cancer desirable.
- Experience in product launches desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of writing and interpreting clinical papers.
- Being able to multi-task independently with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English, with another European language, such as German, a bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea Rotmistrovsky on + 203 854 0675 upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is announcing a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Manager
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company
A premier multinational contract research organisation, providing consultation in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sector.
ProClinical are recruiting for a Senior CRA to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Barcelona.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Data Manager, based in Foster City, CA.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical is working with the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services and a global leader in healthcare intelligence.