A leading biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for an HTA Manager. The organisation specialises in research and development, focusing on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits, and economic value. Based in the company's Maidenhead office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative and dynamic work.
- Lead the development of the HTA strategy in close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team and external stakeholders.
- Internal team includes Health Economics Managers and other Market Access colleagues, Medical Affairs, Government Affairs, Patient Relations, Regulatory Affairs, and Commercial Leads.
- Accountable for the development of HTA submissions and responses, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage HTA processes and direct communication with HTA bodies and associated stakeholders.
- Work with the internal team member to support development of Patient Access Schemes and ensure horizon scanning processes are completed.
- Ensure submission and any other external communications are aligned to HTA strategy and internally consistent.
- Develop contingency plans and alternative approaches prior to and during the HTA process.
- Ensure clear lines of communication on progress and issues with the internal team, including senior management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences subject with further qualification in Health Economics - alternative educational background will be considered.
- A deep understanding of UK HTA processes.
- Skilled in developing strategy to secure positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies (NICE, SMC and AWMSG).
- Experience of developing submissions to UK HTA bodies and managing the process.
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager (KAM) to their office in Italy.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA to their Belgian team on a home-based capacity.