HRIS Specialist IV
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HRIS Specialist IV position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Managing Tier 1 ticket on production issues related to Workday HCM, Recruiting, and Talent Management.
- Providing resolutions or recommendations on production issues.
- Updating/enabling configurations on Recruiting and HCM modules (Hire, Change Job, and Onboarding) for Workday releases as well as weekly releases.
- Providing support on additional special projects as assigned; responsibilities include configurations, generating reports, EIB, audits, and testing.
- Partnering with stakeholders to gather, understand, and document reporting requirements.
- Creating advanced custom reports.
- Maintaining requirement/configuration documentation, system training materials, and test scripts.
- Participating in system testing.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in supporting Workday Cross Application Platform including configurations and EIB required.
- Experience in configuring Workday Recruiting preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Workday business object relationships, Report Writer and Calculated Field required.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.
A leading bio-pharmaceutical company is partnering with ProClinical to recruit an RA Manager to join their office in Beijing.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Events Planner job
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
Newark, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to announce a vacancy for a Product Liability Consulting Director position based in New Jersey.
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Training Coordinator to be based in Cambridge, MA on contract basis.
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Customer Care Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation to advertise a new Executive Assistant job opportunity.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Assistant Warehouse Manager position