An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HRBO to their office in Switzerland. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
- Working in partnership with the Corporate Functions businesses to understand the business objectives and HR requirements.
- Providing and facilitating HR solutions that enable the business to deliver to optimum performance.
- Managing the transactional, day-to-day HR activities as per the employee life cycle for all TPIZ based Corporate Functions employees
- Supporting operational HR initiatives in cooperation with fellow HR Business Partners, providing process leadership.
- Working collaboratively with the wider HR community at a site, functional, and corporate level.
- Supporting the Global HR BP's in the development and implementation of HR plans and processes which support the achievement of Corporate Functions strategic aims.
- Coordinating and coaching core HR processes, including Talent Management, Development and Performance Management, Salary Review, and Short-/Long Term Incentive.
- Performing HR initiatives, organizational changes, recruitment, training, and talent development.
- Overseeing headcount reports, org charts, and personnel planning.
- Developing and updating presentation material.
- Partnering with the local business on organizational design and change issues.
- Building relationships with local business leaders and line managers to understand their business, requirements, and optimal organizational design.
- Acting as primary local HR point-of-contact to local business leaders and employees and effectively ensuring quality and timely delivery of all HR services to meet business needs.
- Managing employees of dedicated population throughout entire employee life cycle.
- Providing advice to managers in line with local employment legislation and working with them on employee relations issues as required.
- Maintaining HR tools, templates, process documentation, and enabling line managers on the application of HR processes, templates, and policies.
- Identifying, initiating, and, in cooperation with fellow HR Business Partners. supporting operational HR projects and activities within HR.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Graduate degree in Human Resources or similar.
- Previous industry related experience or international company experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in generalist and HR Business Partner roles.
- Best practice HR partnering to deliver strong business performance.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of application of Swiss employment law.
- Broad and deep HR knowledge in transactional, legal, benefit and policy topics.
- Skilled in developing HR plans/initiatives and aligning people management practices to support business objectives.
- Broad experience in the entire employee life cycle as per Swiss regulations (from recruitment to exit management, line management, employee consultation, labour law, compensation & benefits, performance management, and talent development, etc.).
- Ability to manage and interpret employment laws into pragmatic solutions and navigate line management through its complexities.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Business communication, negotiating and influencing skills demonstrated by the ability to use a range of different approaches, to influence without authority, persuade others, and to gain acceptance of proposals and decisions.
- Proficiency in English and German, with another European Language an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HRBO to their office in Switzerland.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for an HRIS Specialist with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
An international pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting an Employee Engagement Lead.
A vacancy has arisen for an HR Representative II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Manager/HRBP to their office in Prague.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.