ProClinical is seeking a HR Manager to be based in the Netherlands on a permanent basis. The human resource Manager is the point of contact for all Human Resources topics for designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: policy implementation, recruitment/employment, employment law compliance, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, and on-boarding/off-boarding.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local and international legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory
- Lead the full recruiting cycle. Partner with business leaders to execute recruitment strategy,
- grow talent and technical capability pipelines for the business.
- Administer the compensation program, including regular payrolls, off-cycle payrolls; monitor the performance evaluation
- Administer human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain the policies and procedures
- Perform benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services
- Maintain human resource information system
- Other relevant duties assigned by
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related field; deep knowledge of EU employment laws and
- 2+ years of HR experience, preferably in an HR Business Partner/Generalist
- Global & Cultural
- A track record of results, problem-solving and
- Strong internal and external customer
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, establish trust, manage conflict and influence
- Excellent written and presentation
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a big plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.