An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Manager/HRBP to their office in Prague. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
The HR Manager will be mainly responsible for administering payroll, benefits, and other HR operations for Eastern Europe.
- Managing the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Reviewing and renewing the insurance coverage.
- Overseeing the administration of insurance claims
- Working with external vendors to maintain and ensure employee data is accurate.
- Actively communicating with and supporting employees regarding local and global HR policies and practices, key HR programs, benefits (including but not limited to social insurance, labor law, etc.), and other HR-related matters.
- Directly administrating and supporting payroll and benefits, maintaining the integrity of employee data, and overseeing other HR related processes.
- Processing workflow changes in HRSystem (WorkDay), auditing data, and implementing data correction workflows.
- Coordinating the induction programs for new employees and resigned employees' exit clearance and/or interview.
- Documenting any changes in company rules.
- Creating various agreements with employees to the government office.
- Supporting all HR activities and organization activities.
- Initiating and organizing company events to improve employee engagement/bonding.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years of HR experience, preferably in an MNC environment.
- Prior experience working with corporate processes.
- Core skills in Compensation & Benefits.
- Experienced with labour laws.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HRBO to their office in Switzerland.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for an HRIS Specialist with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading technology commercialisation and research company is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant and Reception/Administration Supervisor
A vacancy has arisen for an HR Representative II with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Transformation Program Manager to their office in Dublin.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
A global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies is currently recruiting an HR Business Leader to join their team in Basel.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
ProClinical has a great opportunity for a HR Support Coordinator to join a European pharmaceutical company. This is a contract role based in New Jersey.
A global biotechnology company that employs over 20,000 people worldwide is seeking to recruit an HR Manager.