HR Country Lead Netherlands
A large global biotechnology company specialising in the fields of neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune disorders, is recruiting for a HR Country Lead in the Netherlands. If you're looking for a change a pace, join this revolutionary team and help change the face of medicine.
- Collaborates closely with other parts of HR (Global HR, EU HR, EU15 HR region, COEs, HR ops, etc.) to align on HR strategy, priorities and implementation
- Acting as an agent of change by promoting and supporting change management across all TA in the affiliate
- Translate global C&B strategy to comply with local market environment & practice
- Partner with the Affiliate Leadership Teams to design and deliver a people plan aligned with the business strategy.
- Supports the organizational design and is responsible for the optimization of internal processes and the clear definition and assignment of roles and responsibilities.
- Liaise with the Talent Acquisition team to define and implement the recruiting strategy at local level.
- Acts as a business partner for the managers at affiliate level to ensure the best employee staffing and performance
- Act as a reliable partner for the business in designing and implementing the best programs and solutions in terms of people and organizational development.
- Lead the region assigned towards a continuous improvement of the working environment and working arrangements.
- Fosters a company culture based on trust and focused on results and on BIIB core elements, willing to be ranked among the Best Workplaces.
- Coaches and counsels Managers on their day-to-day activities and above all on strategic processes in order to empower them in their role (organization, succession planning, training, employee development, rewards management, performance management etc.) and benchmark those practices both locally and within the organisation.
- Cascade the Regional strategy in agreement with Corporate guidelines and principles; enhancing the cross functional cooperation among all departments and TA and providing the HR vision and mission
- Acts as a liaison between team and internal business partners and external consultants
- Contribute to the company plans and programs and guides implementation within the team
Skills and Requirements
- At least 7 years of HR Experience, 2 years of leading an HR function in a commercial organization.
- Experience in both large and small companies, with some working experience in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.
- Expertise in HR generalist skills: compensation & benefits management, employee/industrial relations/labour law knowledge, organizational and employee development, recruitment and selection, and HR systems are required.
- Skills in organizational design & the ability to analyse people issues affecting business performance as well as change management skills are a benefit.
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills, insights and the ability to use results to build business cases
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field is required.
- A Master's degree is preferred.
- Fluent in English, preferably interest in other languages, eg German, French, Dutch.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at 02038234365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.