Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the EU, APAC and North America. Recruiting Drug Development professionals into Life Science companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing over 120 people across the globe the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and we are hiring for a HR Coordinator to join our team in Philadelphia.
- Accurate and compliant ProClinical Employee on-boarding
- "Owns" the Employee on-boarding process
- Completing New hire Forms
- Offer Processing (including but not limited to; welcome email, issuing contract, US specific on-boarding paperwork [I-9, W-4, state forms, etc.], benefits)
- New-hire checklist / Manager checklist
- Local Ops staff member to handle systems (hardware/software), phone, and desk setup
- Accurate and compliant US contractor onboarding
- "Owns" the Contractor on-boarding process
- W-2 and 1099 contractors properly vetted
- Offer Processing (including but not limited to; welcome email, issuing contract, US specific on-boarding paperwork [I-9, W-4, state forms, etc.], client specific paperwork)
- On-boarding documents completed and stored in line with client specifications
- Accurate and compliant US Employee & Contractor off-boarding
- Notifying necessary departments/people of leaver (ops, finance, IT), confirming final arrangements with leaver by letter, conducting exit interview (if necessary), removing from internal and external systems (HR System mainly), remove from benefits
- Maintenance and Accuracy of US Employee & Contractor Handbooks
- Background check and drug screen processing and adjudication as needed
- Completed in line with client-specific standards
- I-9 compliance
- New hire orientation for US internal employees
- Responsible for ensuring successful and consistent experience for all new hires
- Coordinating with local management, teams, and L&D function on first week plan (driving this through new hire checklist)
- Delivering "US - New Hire Orientation" training
- PTO tracking
- HR system admin
- Keeping current on all US Labor law and working with leadership to ensure ProClinical is monitoring trends, mitigating risk, and staying compliant in all markets we serve
- Handling all disciplinary and grievance procedures in accordance with company policy
- Enrolling new staff and off-boarding terminations
- Training/Educating employees on benefits offerings
- Processing changes
- Managing open enrollment period with staff and benefits provider
- 401(k) plan management and employee on-boarding
- Previous experience in supporting a HR function
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Agile independent thinker able to solve unique problems
- Detail-oriented and able to manage time independently & efficiently
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and as a team member and able to liaise with multiple all levels of staff across the business.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Laura Sparrow on +44 203 37520 311 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £150000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a market leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Business Development Director to be based in Europe on a permanent basis.
Up to Swiss Franc140000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to be based in Geneva on a permanent basis.
Up to Swiss Franc90000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate to be based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Up to £60 per hour
Rouen, Upper Normandy
ProClinical is working with an emerging product-focused drug development company that is seeking a Key Account Manager to be based in Rouen, France on a permanent basis.
Our client is searching for a Field Service Engineer, home-office based in Rhône-Alpes region.
One of the leading life science companies in the world is looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their medical device branch. This is a contract role based in Lugano, Switzerland.
Up to Swiss Franc55 per hour
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a eTMF Specialist to join their expanding Zurich team.
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world is seeking a Medical Information Associate to join their team in Surrey, UK on a contract basis.
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Scientist on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company based in Stevenage, UK. This is a contract role for 2 years.
Up to £100000 per annum
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a International Medical Affairs Lead Neurology.