HPLC Lab Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Lab Technician with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. The Protein Analytics Department is responsible for the development, execution, and qualification of analytical methods for protein characterization, works closely with Quality Control for method transfer, and supports bioprocess development.
- Responsible for executing high-throughput and automated capillary electrophoresis, chromatographic and spectroscopic based methods to support the cell line development, cell culture development and purification development for product quantitation, product quality and process impurities for biologic molecules.
- Part of high-throughput analytics and automation group (HTTAG) within Protein Analytics department that is mainly focused in supporting routine analytical testing in addition to the method development and implementation of various conventional platforms and instruments (CE-SDS, HPLC, UPLC, MS), high throughput analytical platforms (Octet-HTX, GXII-Touch, Maurice, iCE3) and various robotic liquid handlers (Protein Maker, Hamilton Star, Tecan) to better understand early and late phase products and processes throughout the drug development lifecycle.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, analytical chemistry, biophysics, or related disciplines with 0-4 years of experience in industry or academia.
- Experience with one or more analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC, capillary electrophoresis and LC-MS.
- Experience with robotic liquid handler, electronic notebook, lab information management system or bioinformatics/data automation is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.